Crescimento Limpo: Helping Washington Walk

As regular readers know, my dear friends Mark and Ali lead the Crescimento Limpo ministry in Brazil providing housing for the homeless, treatment for those dealing with addiction and dignified work for those trying to reintegrate back into society. You can read and see more about Crescimento Limpo by clicking on the link on my blog header or here.

This week Mark sent me a video about a CL effort to help Washington, one of the residents of CL, raise funds for a prosthetic leg. I had the honor of talking with and breaking bread with Washington last summer. I'm excited about the possibilities for Washington should he get his prostheses.

Washington's story and dream:



If you'd like to help Washington walk the links to the CL Paypal account and their contact information can be found here.

I'll keep you updated about Washington and you can follow CL yourself at their Facebook page.

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply